TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR “PICK YOUR FAVOURITE SIA OR KRISFLYER CUP RUNNER” SMS CONTEST
1. The contest will run from 11th May 2015, 2.00pm to 17th May 2015, 5.30pm.
2. The draw will be conducted on Sunday, 17th May 2015 at 6.00pm at the Singapore Racecourse.
3. The contest is open to all postpaid subscribers of Singtel, M1 and StarHub with the exception of Singapore Turf Club (STC) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group employees (permanent and casual) and their family members.
4. Entries must be submitted via SMS with the favourite Horse Number, NRIC and name to 146073637. Each SMS costs $0.214 (with GST).
Participants must be 21 years old and above.
The contest prizes are as follows:
||1 pair of Economy return tickets to Brisbane and $2,000 cash|
|10 Consolation Prizes
||$100 cash each|
5. Entries indicating the favourite runner would be identified and winners will be drawn from a computerised software (certified by auditor). Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
6. Prize tickets will be issued on a firm-booking basis and travel must be completed by 31 December 2015.
7. Travel on prize tickets must originate from Singapore and are only valid on Singapore Airlines in the designated class of travel. Alternations and changes in the class of travel will not be permitted.
8. The tickets are not entitled to Frequent Flyer Programme mileage accrual or upgrade, are non-transferable and non-refundable, either in part or in full. Prize cannot be sold or bartered.
9. All government, federal, state and local taxes and duties on the prize won, customs and immigration fees, airport taxes, visa fees, insurance, gratuities, any fees imposed by any relevant government and other expenses of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Winner agrees not to hold STC and SIA representative directors, officers, employees and assignee, liable for all claims arising from the prizes.
11. Winner’s name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. Prizes may be subjected to change without prior notice. Claimants of all prizes are to produce their identity cards/passports when collecting their prizes. Winner must ensure that they have valid passports and visas during their travel. All prizes must be collected within 2 months from the date of announcement of winners. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the charity.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondences will be entertained.
14. Result will be announced in STC’s website on 25 May 2015. All winners will be notified by telephone.