TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE “SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! CONTEST”
WHO MAY ENTER
Participants must be 18 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
1. Contest is only open to Singapore residents who are fans of Singapore Turf Club Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/SGTurfClub).
2. Employees of Singapore Turf Club (permanent and casual) and iHub Media Pte Ltd, and their family members are not permitted to participate in the contest.
3. The Contest Prizes are as follows:
a. Top Prize (x2)
S$500 Cash, an Apple iPad Wi-Fi 16GB (worth S$528) and a limited edition SIA Cup Memorabilia Pack.
b. Runner-Up Prizes (x4)
Each runner-up receives S$200 Cash and a limited edition SIA Cup Memorabilia Pack.
4. The public draw will be conducted on Thursday, 25 April 2013, 4.30pm (GMT +8), postponed from Wednesday, 24 April 2013, 5pm (GMT +8), at the Singapore Racecourse’s Admin Building.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Contest will run on www.facebook.com/SGTurfClub from 25 March 2013, 2pm (GMT +8) to 22 April 2013, 2pm (GMT +8).
6. Participants are to complete the “Spot the Difference! Contest” challenge and then fill out the registration form.
7. Only participants who complete the “Spot the Difference! Contest” challenge correctly will be eligible for the lucky draw.
8. Entries are considered valid when all the contact fields are completed.
9. Multiple entries submitted by each eligible participant will only be considered as one entry for the lucky draw. Participants can increase their chances in the lucky draw by sending out referrals. An extra chance is earned in the lucky draw for each referral friend that takes part in the contest.
10. Winners of the lucky draw will be notified by phone, email and/or Facebook messages by Monday, 29th April 2013. The names of the winners will be published on the Singapore Turf Club Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/SGTurfClub) and SIA Cup website (http://www.siacup.sg) by Thursday, 2nd May 2013. If a winner of the lucky draw does not respond within 36 hours, the Singapore Turf Club reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in his/her place.
11. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given in the Contest. The Singapore Turf Club may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
12. The Singapore Turf Club may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if in its opinion the information given by the participants is in any way unclear, uncertain, cannot be properly deciphered or foul play is suspected. The Singapore Turf Club reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in his/her place.
13. Prizes are non-transferable without written authorization and are subject to change without prior notice. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to charity.
14. Winner agrees not to hold Singapore Turf Club’s respective directors, officers, employees and assignee, liable for all claims arising from the prizes.
15. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons. Winner’s information may be used for emailers, marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
16. Singapore Turf Club reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of the Singapore Turf Club shall